Day Three: Let's try this again. She's napping. Phew. A break!
Last year was pretty crazy. I think I say that every year. But, last year is on the top of my list of crazy years. It's kind of dragging into this year. Ugh.
I really didn't have a New Year Resolution List last year, but I do this year! Let's do this!
1. Moving: I can't live in my current home anymore. It's driving me insane! I'm done! The area is AH-MAZING, but living in an old cottage home is not what it's cut out to be. I will have to compile a list for you in the future if you ever want to live in one of these things. I'm a newer home kind of gal. Not super new, but I'm definitely not into a home that was built in 1906. I just can't....the list is really long. It's funny because I see tons of memes with people dreaming to live a home like this, but all I see is dollar signs and more (that's putting it nicely)....The goal is to move out before Spring 2016. Pray for us!
2. Losing Weight: Call it a diet or call it a lifestyle change....call it whatever you want, but I really need to lose weight. I am beyond tired of the weight that I have put on this past year. I'm tired, always sick, and I need to do this for myself and my family. Let's hope this is my year! 2016! 2016!
3. Work: I'm trying to figure out how to make extra income while taking care of my kids. Being home for them and my hubby is on the top of my list. Hubby works so hard for us, but I want to help him so we can gain a little more financial freedom. Enough is enough!
4. Working On Myself: When you have a toddler....plus two older kids...it's really easy to forget about yourself. I've really let myself go. Haha! Another list I can work on that will show you how you can work on yourself. I'm already in the process, but I'm really going to push for a better me this year. You can't really take care of others unless you're happy with you! So cliche' right? But, it's true!
5. My Blog: Guys, I love my little ol' blog. It makes me happy. I love expressing myself on here. I love sharing things with people that can relate to me. I've already met some pretty awesome people through it. It's fun! I want to do so much more to it! I'm still thinking about changing the name of my blog...maybe changing it all together....but it's still going to be me. When I changed the name of my blog of few years ago, it really sounded good to me. But, lately...through social media and people saying it out loud. It kind of sounds funny....like "hey curvy mommy"...it sounds kind of Rated R right? Am I crazy? What do you think? I already have a list of possible names....I just don't like sounding like a p*rn star. Am I wrong?
I did open up another blog domain, but it seems too focused on one topic. My life is not based solely on one topic. I want a name that screams out lifestyle blog....but motherhood and fitness being my primary focus. Did I just contradict myself? We'll see....
Can you guys relate? What are some of your new year resolutions?
OH! OH! Here's another good new year resolution....WINNING THAT 1.5 BILLION DOLLAR POWERBALL TONIGHT! I mean....wouldn't that be AWESOME! Sending out positive energy and vibes to the universe. It doesn't hurt to dream a little right? HA!
Are you playing? Will you share with me if you win?